Since the Trees Impact Group was formed in the early 1990's, trees, ranging up to 3000 litres in size, have been supplied to:
- Residential and domestic developments from Northern Queensland to South Australia.
- Resort and subdivision developments up and down the east coast of Australia including for Mirvac, Fraser Properties, Landcom, Stockland, Lend Lease, Winten and a great many others.
- Major regional projects including Olympic Stadium, Acer Arena, Fox Studios, Hordern Pavilion, Moore Park West, Honeysuckle Development, Docklands and others.
- Various major local government projects and general street/parkland tree plantings for dozens of councils in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Townsville and many regional areas.
- Parklands such as the Royal Botanical Gardens, Taronga Zoo, Melbourne Zoo, Sydney's Centennial Park and Moore Park, Olympic Park, Bi-Centennial Park, Hyde Park, Central Park, Pirrama Park and others.
- Schools and Universities including Cranbrook, Shore, University of NSW, University of Sydney, Deakin, Monash
- Golf courses including The Australian, Royal Sydney and Elanora.