Since the Trees Impact Group was formed in the early 1990's, trees, ranging from 100 litres to 3000 litres in size, have been supplied to:
- Residential and domestic developments across eastern Australia from Northern Queensland to South Australia.
- Resort, community and township developments up and down the east coast of Australia including for Mirvac, Frasers Properties, Landcom/Urban Growth, Stockland, Lend Lease, and a great many others.
- Directly and indirectly, major regional projects including Olympic Stadium, Acer Arena, Fox Studios, Hordern Pavilion, Moore Park West, Honeysuckle Development, Docklands, Sydney Light Rail, Barangaroo Headland Park and others.
- Various significant local government projects and general street/parkland tree plantings for dozens of councils in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Townsville, Adelaide and many regional areas.
- Parklands such as the Royal Botanical Gardens, Taronga Zoo, Melbourne Zoo, Sydney's Centennial Park and Moore Park, Olympic Park, Bi-Centennial Park, Hyde Park, Central Park, Pirrama Park, Western Sydney Parklands and others.
- Universities including University of NSW, University of Sydney, Deakin, Monash.
- Golf courses including The Australian, Royal Sydney and Elanora.
- Landscape architects and designers, large and small, across all supply zones.
Loading 3000 Litre Maculata for Transport